Registry Office - Photo

Built around 1871, this single storey brick building served as the City registry office only until 1909. Since then, the building was used by several tenants to finally remain vacant for the last 30 years.

Our mandate for the building was to prepare all exterior elevations as well as a roof plan showing the existing conditions of the building as a reference for a potential rehabilitation.

Ontario Municipal Heritage Designation

  • Registry1

    Front (East) elevation

  • Registry2

    Left (South) elevation

  • Registry3

    Back (West) elevation

  • Registry4

    Right (North) elevation

  • Registry5

    Building footprint plan