The constant need to renovate and maintain buildings and structures requires the preparation of drawings that show the impacts on existing conditions.
Architects and engineers need to spend a lot of time preparing existing conditions drawings and documents as a starting point for upcoming work.
Our expertise allows us to prepare such drawings with great accuracy and at a level of detail ready to be used by architects and engineers. When original documents are available, we use them along with information and measurements gathered on site, to prepare drawings of a great reliability.
For samples of our work, you may consult the Projects section of our Web site.
- Alteration and renovation of existing buildings
- Building envelope restoration
- Facades maintenance and inspection
- Feasibility and/or viability studies
- Condition assessments
- Surface deformation control
- Excavation volumes surveys and calculations
- Stabilization works
- Shop drawings
Roof plan - Slope analysis
Surface control - Slab flatness
Surface control - Wall deformation