Photogrammetry is an indirect acquisition method that allows the extraction of a geospatial data set of a building, a structure or an object, based on photographs.
By a photogrammetric restitution, the collected data is carefully interpreted as technical drawings, orthophotographs or three-dimensional models.
- Creation of high resolution orthophotographs
- Documentation from a remote position for inaccessible locations
- Fast execution and delivery
- Surveys carried out in a non-destructive and non-intrusive way
- Versatility of applications
- Documentation of existing conditions for a conservation project
- "As-found" record drawings
- Recording and documentation of masonry
- Facades maintenance and inspection
- Documentation prior to salvage or demolition